Susan Kolon’s success in marketing communications leadership is based on a mission and values-focused approach that illuminates strategic and organizational challenges and opportunities, ultimately resulting in a high-performing team and process that produces measurable results. Her executive leadership for marketing communications operations delivers a proven blend of creativity, strategy and innovative energy to the brand marketing team and its stakeholders. On an interim basis, Susan can help your organization, company or institution enhance its marketing communications department with:
• Internal and external relationship building
• Business acumen that aligns marketing communications with organizational strategy
• Quick evaluation and dissemination of valuable analytics
• Identification and strategic deployment of resources
• Development and implementation of efficient processes and protocols
Susan’s in-depth experience with category-leading organizations and public relations agencies over the past two decades allows her to help your organization identify and achieve its marketing communications goals. While many marketing communications experts are specialists in one field, Susan has delivered results in: integrated brand management; social media and digital marketing; public relations; sales and customer communications; thought leadership and positioning; PSA and paid advertising; message development; donor relations and event marketing.